About Risk Management Solutions
Clinical risk management provides quality care through the identification of potential and actual problems, with subsequent formulation of solutions to mitigate system gaps.
Risk Management Solutions (RMS) began providing services in 1995, and today provides solutions to healthcare organizations nationwide. RMS is a group of clinical professionals with over 200 years’ combined clinical experience in performing root cause analysis for potential or actual adverse events and environments for all levels of health care.
RMS is part of AssuredPartners, Inc. (AP), the 12th largest broker of U.S. business (as ranked by Business Insurance in the July 2018 edition, featuring the “100 Largest Brokers of U.S. Business”). Our team plays an integral role in the national AssuredPartners Senior Living Risk Solutions network.
What differentiates RMS from other risk specialists is our ability to roll up our sleeves and get to the heart of things. We educate and train the staff of each of our client organizations to help them reach their goals for ongoing education and competency in their recovery programs and processes. And when they experience a change, we are their partner – available and ready to help ensure that all competencies and accreditations are maintained.
You are a good candidate for one of our programs if you:
- Have a need to identify clinical program gaps that have caused poor survey outcomes
- Want to improve your rating in the 5 STAR CMS Quality Initiative Program
- Want to improve your behavior/dementia unit program
- Would like to improve staff competency with on-site educational and mentorship programs
- Need to respond to regulatory required directed education
- Could use current benchmarking and trend outcomes to prioritize strategic planning
- Need help creating/improving your emergency preparedness plan
- Want to receive current updates on risk management and claims trends
- Have a need to identify deviations in the documentation standard of practice to understand and manage litigation potential
- Are experiencing leadership turnover
- Have had difficulty implementing National Patient Safety Goals